- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Robotics Software Engineer to work on cutting edge robotic systems projects in the Oxford area.
This Embedded Software and Control Systems Software Engineering role will give the chance to work on innovative solutions for Robotics and Autonomous Systems.
The ideal candidate will have the chance to work across the full design life-cycle on new, yet to be conceived designs as well as existing multi-year projects. The team work with external customers and teams internally, as well as interfacing with European counterparts.
Re-locators are also welcome to apply and my client can offer assistance to those who qualify.
The ideal candidate for this Control Systems Software Engineer role will have experience with 2 or more of the following:
- Experience of designing and implementing motion control systems
- Programming skills in C++
- Experience of mechatronic systems
- Understanding of control systems theory
- Machine Learning
- Understanding of Sensor Fusion techniques
- Experience of Computer Graphics and VR
- Experience of Computer Vision
If you'd like to know more, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?