- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Wastewater Modeller - Exeter
Our client is looking for a Intermediate / Senior Hydraulic Modeller to join their water engineering team in Exeter.
Key responsibilities will include building and maintaining hydraulic models, analysis and production of modelled outputs, producing MapInfo plans, contributing to the production of Sewerage Management Plans and technical reports.
Key skills and experience:
- At least one year experience in wastewater modelling / building hydraulic models
- Experience with GIS databases (MapInfo) and Wallingford software (Infoworks CS/ICM)
- Knowledge of hydraulics and engineering principles
- Knowledge of WAPUG Code of Practice - desirable
- High level of numeracy
- BSc / B.Eng degree
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...