- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Wastewater Modeller - Exeter
Our client is looking for a Intermediate / Senior Hydraulic Modeller to join their water engineering team in Exeter.
Key responsibilities will include building and maintaining hydraulic models, analysis and production of modelled outputs, producing MapInfo plans, contributing to the production of Sewerage Management Plans and technical reports.
Key skills and experience:
- At least one year experience in wastewater modelling / building hydraulic models
- Experience with GIS databases (MapInfo) and Wallingford software (Infoworks CS/ICM)
- Knowledge of hydraulics and engineering principles
- Knowledge of WAPUG Code of Practice - desirable
- High level of numeracy
- BSc / B.Eng degree
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...