- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Composite Engineer (boatbuilding)
Our client in the Middle East has a growing engineering team who are now looking for a Composite Engineer to join them.
Required but not limited to:
- Research & Development
- Composite structural engineering
- Calculating lamination requirements
- Calculating core material requirements
- Writing production methods & processes
- Providing technical support
Candidates must have:
- Previous composite engineering experience
- Studied composite engineering or similar
- Marine AND/OR boatbuilding/yachtbuilding exposure
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Composite
- Skilled trades in short supply in the maritime industry
The maritime industry is in desperate need for more skilled trades to help build cutting-edge warships, submarines and leisu...