- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
We are currently looking for a Mammographer to work for a leading private healthcare provider based in East London/ Essex.
We are one of the UK's leading healthcare providers with a strong track record in providing modern and efficient healthcare services to patients and customers when and where they are needed.
We are also a gold standard Investors In People organisation and we are proud that our people say that it is a great place to work. Our team is made up of committed, driven individuals who are passionate about ensuring that outstanding patient care is our highest priority.
Why should you consider working?
We can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
We are actively recruiting for a Mammographer based at our brand new community clinic in Eat London/ Essex. The role will also include covering screening clinics at different locations in the Outer North East London area. This will be a 37.5 hour week.
What does being a Mammographer involve?
- To provide a high quality imaging service to all users of the Screening.
- To screen women for Breast Cancer by mammography
- To participate in Assessment clinics including stereotactic biopsies
- Participate in the support of development of assistant practitioners
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- To prepare and assist in biopsy procedures including targeting for stereotactic examinations
- To abide by the Ionising Radiation Regulations
- To indirectly supervise and mentor Assistant Practitioners in the workplace.
- To be competent at obtaining additional views of the breast at Assessment clinics
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- Current HCPC Registration
- Certificate Of Competence in Mammography
We offer a highly competitive salary and an excellent flexible benefits package:
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Travel allowance/expenses
- Annual Salary review
- Private Health care scheme
- Dental Cover
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical Illness cover - 3 x basic salary
- personal pension scheme
In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.