- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Assistant Wastewater Modeller - Bath
Our client are a water utility company operating in the Bristol region who are looking to appoint an Assistant Wastewater Network Modeller to join their team.
An expansion in workload means that our client are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join their sewer modelling team at their award winning Operations Centre.
You'll be part of an engineering and construction department who are responsible for the delivery of water treatment, waste water and network projects across the region.
This is an exciting opportunity to start or further your career in computer modelling as a key member of the team that uses models to solve flooding and pollution problems.
You will be responsible for:
* Building and verifying sewer models using INFOWORKS CS / ICM.
* Developing outline solutions to hydraulic problems.
* Report writing, project presentation and project management.
* Analysing data using Excel and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
* Project management of consultant led studies.
You will have:
* A degree with a strong scientific/mathematical content (graduates in engineering preferred).
* Excellent IT and communication skills.
* Experience with the INFOWORKS CS or ICM packages (preferred).
In return, you'll enjoy a comprehensive salary and benefits package and ongoing opportunities for career development, including the possibility of structured training leading to membership of ICE/CIWEM.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...