- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
Graduate Electronics Engineer
Our client are a major avionics manufacturer seeking a graduate level electronics engineer to join them in their Plymouth offices.
Working on the design and manufacture of products for control, navigation and guidance for surface and air applications in the global aerospace and defence markets. Growth plan includes development and extension of our current technologies into civil aircraft applications.
To support existing business and enable future growth we are seeking a Graduate Electronics Engineer to join our design and development team.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Low noise digitisation schemes, including analogue signal conditioning, multiplexing and ADC techniques.
- FPGA design (VHDL), allowing a high level of digital electronic integration
- DSP design using low cost processors
- Complex small signal analogue closed loop design and development
- Prepare integration strategies and prove that the design meets the requirements
- Schematic capture, PCB layout and routing, and simulation of the electronics design
The role may include travel to UK and foreign customer sites to support technical meetings, trials and programme reviews.
- Qualified to a good degree level in Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering or closely related discipline. Or with equivalent, relevant experience.
- Competent in technical report writing and presentations.
- A team player and effective Communicator.
The Company provides a training framework to help Graduate Engineers develop their technical capability, knowledge and personal skills to succeed in their careers. Attainment of chartered status is encouraged and professional membership fees are funded.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- A girl guide’s mission to promote engineering
Girl Guides around the world are getting more engaged with STEM subjects, with new achievement badges being created for scie...
- EngineeringUK appoints new Chief Executive
Following Paul Jackson’s departure from EngineeringUK, Mark Titterington is appointed as the new Chief Executive.