- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
Graduate Electronics Engineer
Our client are a major avionics manufacturer seeking a graduate level electronics engineer to join them in their Plymouth offices.
Working on the design and manufacture of products for control, navigation and guidance for surface and air applications in the global aerospace and defence markets. Growth plan includes development and extension of our current technologies into civil aircraft applications.
To support existing business and enable future growth we are seeking a Graduate Electronics Engineer to join our design and development team.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Low noise digitisation schemes, including analogue signal conditioning, multiplexing and ADC techniques.
- FPGA design (VHDL), allowing a high level of digital electronic integration
- DSP design using low cost processors
- Complex small signal analogue closed loop design and development
- Prepare integration strategies and prove that the design meets the requirements
- Schematic capture, PCB layout and routing, and simulation of the electronics design
The role may include travel to UK and foreign customer sites to support technical meetings, trials and programme reviews.
- Qualified to a good degree level in Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering or closely related discipline. Or with equivalent, relevant experience.
- Competent in technical report writing and presentations.
- A team player and effective Communicator.
The Company provides a training framework to help Graduate Engineers develop their technical capability, knowledge and personal skills to succeed in their careers. Attainment of chartered status is encouraged and professional membership fees are funded.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Engineers predict great things for rail in 2017
Our recent Voice of the Workforce survey showed that perceptions of the rail sector are positively positive. Read on to find...
- Matchtech launches report on engineering workforce
Today sees the launch of the Engineering: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 2...
Top in Engineering
- What the General Election & Queen’s Speech means for engineers
What do recent political events mean for engineers in the UK? Find out from five of our in-house specialists.
- A lifetime of engineering
Ahead of the Queen’s birthday celebrations, we reflect on the key engineering breakthroughs which have been made during her...