- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Systems Integration and Test Engineer
Matchtech are now recruiting for a Systems Integration and Test Engineers for a client based in South Wales on initial 6 month contract. Due to the nature of work candidates will need to be able to obtain UK SC Clearance.
As part of the Systems Integration and Test (SI&T) Team working within the Morpheus Evolve to Open (EvO) programme you will help transform the existing communication system into an open and flexible technical and business architecture. You will work to support design certification, assurance and acceptance for the entire EvO system.
A typical day could include:
- Product and system integration testing
- Defining test cases, procedures and scripts
- Create and or execute test plans
- Problem solving to identify defects
- Provide assurance and acceptance for the system
- Formal reporting
- Customer demonstrations
As part of the wider Systems Engineering team you will work within a scaled Agile framework, so depending on the role you could take part in Scrum events and Sprint reviews. You will work on real kit in our labs and potentially support field based testing. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with our customer. As a key member of the SI&T team you will help drive performance, improvements and delivery.
You may not have a defence background but you will bring with you your experience in Engineering - Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Systems, Hardware or Commercial IT architecture and Technologies. You will have significant experience in SI&T including Windows 10 hardware. You will be able to support and own tasks and depending upon the role you may offer technical leadership to others within the team.
Ideally, you may also have experience of some of the following:
- Capability User Case (CUC) Acceptance testing
- Build and test automation
- Tactical network infrastructures including networks, radios, routers and switches
- Internet and OSI-layered communications models
- Tools such as IBM Doors, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Team Concert
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.