- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Leakage Technician (Wales)
We are currently looking for a number of Leakage technicians based local to the Welsh Water area. All applicants must have previous experience, accommodation will be provided for those living out of the area.
What you will have to do
- Carry out leak detection activity on behalf of the client
- Demonstrate excellent experience in all aspects of leak detection at a proven Water utility industry standard: including correlation, pipe tracing and general water operation
- Leak Detection
- District Meter Validation
- Step Testing
- Customer side Leakage
- Acoustic Noise Logging
- Correlating Logging
- Be able to read and work from water distribution network records, paper and electronic;
- Pass a CRB Check;
- Pass a Drugs and Alcohol Test
- Consent to Alcohol and Drug screening, please be aware all new starters will be subject to day 1 screening
- Be able to provide Employment References, upon request
Where we are looking:
- Welsh Water Water contract area - South and west wales
The Qualifications you will ideally have:
- EUSR - Water Hygiene
- EUSR - SHEA
- EUSR - DOMS
- NRSWA - Lighting and Guarding
What you will have to work:
- Hours per week: 40
What you will be paid:
- up to £19,000 Days (van and accommodation provided)
What are the next steps:
- Send us your CV and we will call you to complete some screening questions
- If shortlisted we will arrange a telephone interview with you and the client.
- If successful you will then be invited into a face to face interview and assessment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Infrastructure
- Why the UK needs more construction workers
The UK is set to fall short on its target of building 300,000 new homes. Find out what this means for construction workers i...
- 5 qualities that make a great highway engineer
What do the best highway engineers have in common? Joe Wilson, Department Manager of Highways at Matchtech, shares the top q...