- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
Lead Consultant - Automotive Technology
A unique opportunity for an experienced Consultant to work at the forefront of a fast evolving market
A bit about us….
Matchtech are one of the UK's leading Automotive technology recruiters, with a dedicated team focused exclusively on supplying niche technology skills across Body, Engine and the exciting Connected car markets - It's exciting times in the division…. We're at the forefront of servicing the evolving demands of our automotive clients and in the process growing quickly - we need more like minded individuals to join the ship and in particular an experienced recruiter or manager to pick up a number of busy accounts as well as support on the development of new business wins. We're considering applicants who can work from Whiteley or london offices.
As well as being good at our jobs we tend to have a good time whilst doing them! Hard work, drive, resilience, the ability to work autonomously and a reasonable sense of humour, will see you fit in nicely. The division pride themselves on a successful culture built around strong team ethos - we look after our people and our best talent stay with us.
You will join a team with established client relationships with OEMs, Tiers and consultancies - we're very bust in the UK but also in Germany. As importantly/possible more importantly in a skill short market, the team have a mature candidate talent pool maintained and expanded by dedicated resourcers. The role will have a clear billing focus but for more experienced applicants there is an immediate management opportunity alongside the billing duties for the right person.
Responsibilities will include…..
The successful applicant will need to have a proven recruitment track record, ideally within the automotive sector
- Delivering on requirements
- The main focus will be to deliver on live vacancies
- Developing, building and managing key and new client relationships
- Managing existing client relationships
- Developing new clients in the automotive technology space
- Utilising "value add" client offerings to set your service aside from the competition
- Developing a "talent network"
- Working closely with the resourcers to establish a candidate attraction strategy - ensuring maximising the opportunities of all candidates sourced
- Developing and sustaining a passive candidate talent pool
- Being a market expert
- Staying on top of the latest market news and intelligence
- Utilising market leads to ensure the team are on top of the latest sector developments
In addition the successful applicant will be…
- A strong communicator with previous telephone sales or customer service experience.
- A team player
- Able to work autonomously
- A quick learner
Established in 1984 and AIM listed in 2006, Gattaca has rapidly grown to become one of the UK's top recruitment companies, with a turnover of £750 million in 2015/16. The Group have over 850 staff, 600 of which are recruitment consultants, across International 15 locations.
We've got plenty of tasty benefits (and that's on top of working with some mighty fine individuals) We have core and voluntary benefits providing you with the control to select benefits to suit your lifestyle such as; car allowance or company car after qualifying period (BMW, VW, Audi, Mercedes), health cash plan, share option scheme, personal pension plan, discounted leisure & golf membership, buy and sell holidays, long service awards, wedding bonus, childcare vouchers and many more…
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Engineers predict great things for rail in 2017
Our recent Voice of the Workforce survey showed that perceptions of the rail sector are positively positive. Read on to find...
- Matchtech launches report on engineering workforce
Today sees the launch of the Engineering: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 2...
Top in Engineering
- What the General Election & Queen’s Speech means for engineers
What do recent political events mean for engineers in the UK? Find out from five of our in-house specialists.
- A lifetime of engineering
Ahead of the Queen’s birthday celebrations, we reflect on the key engineering breakthroughs which have been made during her...