- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
LPG Technical Superintendent
My client, an expanding LPG Ship owner are looking to recruit a Technical Superintendent into their team in London to support with their growth plans as they take their owned fleet back in house to manage directly.
This role is suited to someone with proven experience working with LPG, Semi-Ref or Ethylene Vessels as a Senior Engineer (Chief Engineer) and preferably with some experience managing these vessels ashore as a Superintendent.
The role will encompass travel to visit the vessels as the company starts to bring the ships back under the management of the team in London.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Analyses and reviews the maintenance and repairs reports received whilst the vessels are in operation.
- Performs continuous analysis and assessments of guarantee claims received and gives recommendations on response.
- Reviews the dry docking list before and following each dry-dock period. Monitors the accuracy, quality & time schedule of repair specifications during the scheduled repair periods.
- Attends the scheduled major repairs to safeguard and ensure they are undertaken to the required standard. Attends the post docking review meetings price negotiations.
- Provides technical advice on all aspects of the maintenance and repairs of the vessels and technical matters relating to the safe, efficient and cost effective operations.
For more information on this role or to schedule a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Cook on - Scott.Cook@Matchtech.com or Call +44 (0) 1489 898 173
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- Start your maritime engineering career this Seafarers week
This Seafarers Awareness Week, Scott Cook looks at the exciting career opportunities for maritime engineers
- Skilled trades in short supply in the maritime industry
The maritime industry is in desperate need for more skilled trades to help build cutting-edge warships, submarines and leisu...