- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Controls Engineer - PLC/SCADA
A leading and specialist engineering solutions providor is looking for a 2 experienced Controls Engineers to join their growing team.
A leading and specialist engineering solutions providor is looking for 2 experienced Controls Engineers to join their growing team.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Control Systems Engineer are:
- To design and develop PLC and SCADA programs from scratch
- Be able to document the process fully, URS, FDS, FAT, SAT
- Complete Electrical Drawings using Autocad Electrical
Ideally you will have:
- SCADA and PLC programming from scratch
- Industry evidence of SCADA and PLC programming
- A strong background in software and the controls sector
- OEM experience
- Siemens and Wonderware SCADA, Siemens PLC's
In return, they can offer you:
- Salary £45,000
- Pension scheme
- Bonus and Overtime
- Company Car or Allowance
Depending on overtime, the potential package for this role can exceed £60K.
Interviews will be taking place in the next week so please make your applications ASAP.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Control & Automation
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems