- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
Junior Production Engineer
Our client, a leading electronics manufacturer, has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Production Engineer to join their growing team in Basingstoke.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Junior Production Engineer will be involved with all aspects of that Engineer's daily duties for the customer / products they are associated with.
- The Junior Production Engineer will identify possible cost savings and plant improvements. Ensure that appropriate actions are taken and liaise through the sales departments and customers to ensure success.
- Minimise the impact of customer issues to the daily operations and actively support the customer specific teams to resolve these in a timely manner.
- The Junior Production Engineer will contribute to the creation of competitive costing's.
- Create accurate BOM's and technical drawings.
- Monitor KPIs and ensure specific targets are achieved and identifying trends and corrective actions and improvements.
- As the Junior Production Engineer, you will be responsible for estimating manufacturing labour time for new builds.
- Mechanical or Electrical HNC/HND or equivalent.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment desirable
- Competent in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to read & create technical drawings
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- A girl guide’s mission to promote engineering
Girl Guides around the world are getting more engaged with STEM subjects, with new achievement badges being created for scie...
- EngineeringUK appoints new Chief Executive
Following Paul Jackson’s departure from EngineeringUK, Mark Titterington is appointed as the new Chief Executive.