- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
LTE Integration Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a successful and growing team of Embedded Software Engineers, to work on Embedded Software Development and Systems Integration of Wireless Backhaul Solutions.
The opportunity sits within a team of Embedded Development Engineers working within RTOS environments using C or C++, and the ideal candidate will get the chance to work at the cutting edge of wireless communications and on the next generation of remote access networks, across an impressive range of sectors.
The role itself involves:
- Development, construction and testing of wireless backhaul solutions for LTE small cells
- Maintenance of the SW integration lab systems
- Problem investigation and bug fixing
- Production test software support and level 3 support
- Software Code, Test, Integration and Documentation
The ideal candidate has experience of some of the following:
- Practical working knowledge of networking - Layer 2/3, 802.3, 802.1, 802.11, IPv4 and IPv6
- Practical knowledge of configuring and testing of LTE systems, or WiFi, Bluetooth and optionally WiMAX systems.
- Strong programming skills in Linux environment using bash scripts, python, perl as well as C/C++ etc.
- Experienced in development of Real Time Embedded Linux Systems on low cost SBCs and SoC based platforms
If you would like to know more about the position, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.