- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Buildings services division in Hampshire.
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Buildings services division. This position is based in Hampshire and involves working on a wide range of projects.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will be HNC qualified and highly confident in Electrical Design Engineering within the Building services industry.
- Mechanical Design across various sectors including Education, Health and commercial.
- Delivering integrated Design in accordance with the clients design programme.
- Achieving a high level of knowledge and results within the design team
- Mentoring of junior members and graduates.
- Implementation and evaluation new technologies
- Stakeholder management
- Team management
Qualifications and professional memberships
- HNC in a relevant Civil or Building Engineering discipline
- Extensive knowledge of the Buildings service industry.
The suitable Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the Building services environment.
This role will require the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset.
If you would like further details on this vacancy please contact Luke Kemp on 01489 898166
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Building Services
- Why the UK needs more construction workers
The UK is set to fall short on its target of building 300,000 new homes. Find out what this means for construction workers i...
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...