- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Shipwright.
Our client is a commercial boat builder based in Pembroke Dock and specialise in designing and building steel and aluminium craft up to 40 metres in length for their worldwide customer base.
The successful candidate will responsible for the fabrication of ships furniture, lining out cabin installation of floors and deck heads on boats.
As part of the operations team, you will work directly under the capability leader and will be responsible for:
* Operating plant and machinery
* Manufacturing furniture
* Installations vessel deck/hull linings
* Basic plumbing fit out duties
* Installation of doors/windows/hatches
* Insulating vessel hulls
* Fully time served and preferably with experience of working within the marine and/or boat building
* Have the ability and desire to work to project deadlines
* A strong team player who understands the importance of working as an effective team member
* Able to work to critical measurements and constant changing production needs
Salary - £24,482 - £28,100 (Dependant on experience
Hours - 40 hour week
Overtime rates apply for weekend hours