- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Water Supply Advisor
Due to an increasingly workload, my client are looking for a Water Supply Advisor carry out risk assessments of Ryedale's Private Water Supplies (PWS) in accordance with Reg 6 of the Private Water Supplies (England) Regulations 2016.
The successful candidate must have knowledge and understanding of Private Water Supplies (PWS) including:
- Components - source, collection chambers, holding tanks, pipe work
- Source protection and how they work
- Contamination pathways
- Microbiology and chemistry
- Understanding of treatments and there limitations
- Law and legal processes relating to PWS
- Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) template and tool kit for undertaking and recording PWS risk assessments.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.