- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Electrical Design Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Building services division. This position is based in Leicester and involves working on a range of projects.
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Building services division. This position is based in Leicester and involves working on a wide range of projects.
The Electrical Design Engineer will be HNC qualified and highly confident in Electrical Design Engineering within the Building services industry.
- design on assigned projects
- Management of team design quality
- CAD and BIM (Revit) software to design the systems required for the project
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Company representation at tender interviews
- Mentoring of junior colleagues
- Striving to achieve a high level of technical design competence
- Communicating internally and externally whilst working with clients.
Qualifications and professional memberships
- HNC in a relevant Civil or Building Engineering discipline
- Extensive knowledge of the Buildings service industry.
The suitable Electrical Design Engineer will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the Building services environment.
This role will require the Electrical Design Engineer to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset.
If you would like further details on this vacancy please contact Luke Kemp on 01489 898166
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?