- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An long term contract opportunity has arisen for experienced Systems Engineers to work for an Automotive Tier 1. Candidates will have experience of full lifecycle Systems Design, Requirements and Simulation using Matlab and Simulink.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The electronics systems engineer will be required to assist in the development of real time electronic control systems for diesel fuel injection equipment and other integrated equipment for engine and vehicle electronic systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing system diagnostics and CAN communication specifications
- Capturing and analysing customer requirements
- Designing control algorithms and strategies (using Matlab) for autocode generation of production intent code
- Calibrating sensor interfaces and diagnostic strategies
- Calibrating servo controls and regulators
- Supporting system and hardware FMEA
- Provide expertise for investigations and problem solving activities
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Educated to degree level in an engineering discipline
- Demonstrable industry related experience of developing real time embedded control systems
- Understanding of Matlab-Simulink blocks
- Use of CCP Calibration Tools (eg. INCA, ATI Vision, CANape)
- Experience of defining and developing control strategies in Matlab
- Understanding of Powertrain sensors and actuators(Analog, Digital, H-Bridge, CAN based, SENT)
- Understanding of CAN, UDS and J1939 protocols
- Understanding of C code, ASCII and Hexadecimal
- Experience of working for a Tier 1 supplier in the automotive industry
- Experience of a production intent auto-coding environment
- CAN Tools (eg. BusMaster, CANAlyzer)
- Clearcase (or similar configuration management tool)
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.