- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Water Leakage Engineer - High Wycombe / Reading
Our client is a leading international engineering consultancy who are operating heavily in the UK water sector. The are seeking to appoint a Water Leakage Engineer to join their team in Reading.
- Develop efficient leakage solutions that will deliver improvements to the client's water networks infrastructure.
- Work as part of a design team involved in a variety of projects looking at leakage solutions, including model build and verification, using existing or new network models to understand system performance and using the model to help the design of system improvements and enhancements to water networks.
- Identification and assessment of suitable options and development of preferred technical solutions.
- Investigate and apply innovative approaches
- Provide technical assistance, guidance and mentoring to less experienced members within the team
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
- Professionally qualified or working towards (Chartered Engineer or equivalent) with a relevant engineering institution
- Experience within the water industry with previous experience in leakage and water modelling of networks
- Experience in the use of leakage technology
- Leakage project, strategy or delivery experience (perhaps managing a detection contractor / contract)
- Ability to work on own initiative with leakage stakeholders (detection partners/ regional leakage teams)
- Flexibility to visit and work out of various TW offices as necessary (Kidlington/ Reading/Deephams/Croydon)
- Computer literate with a good understanding of appropriate software packages
- Strong communication skills all levels with the client, suppliers, contractors and design team - both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task
- Excellent client service focus
- Flexible approach to work
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.