- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Automotive Embedded Software Engineer
Our client is looking for skilled and motivated Software Engineer with a passion for automotive.
- Design and implementation of software for BMS systems from production and distribution requirements
- Design, develop, encode, test, and debug system software from low-level drivers to application algorithms
- Revision of code and design
- Analysing and improving the efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- QA software support and performance optimization
- Provide post-production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Firmware development for custom hardware platforms
- Development of system algorithms such as SoC (charging state) and SoH ((State of Health) batteries and various communication protocols
- Defining the hardware and software architecture of the system
- Firmware integration with hardware and mechanics
- Both Real-Time (RTOS) operating system and "bare metal" programming
- ISO26262 compliance in the development process (if required)
- Work experience in embedded software engineering
- Degree in Computing or Engineering or proven equivalent experience
- Experience in practical development and problem solving on embedded targets
- C / C ++ programming experience
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, communication protocols (UART, CAN, SPI, LIN), hardware interfaces and subsystems
- Excellent knowledge and development of low-level drivers for microcontroller peripherals: DI, DO, ADC, DAC, Timer, PWM, DMA, Watchdog, etc.
- Experience in designing embedded systems with pre-emptive and multitasking real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, static code analysis, unit testing, and peer review
- Appropriate knowledge of schema readings and component data sheets
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Self-organized and goal-oriented
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- The new skills automotive companies are seeking from engineers
A revolution is taking place in the automotive industry and as a result, the skills employers are looking for in engineers a...