- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Mechanical Design Engineer
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Building services division. This position is based in Aylesbury and involves working on a range of projects
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Building services division. This position is based in Aylesbury and involves working on a wide range of projects.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be HNC qualified and highly confident in Electrical Design Engineering within the Building services industry.
- Mechanical Design within building services.
- Delivering integrated Design in accordance with the clients design programme.
- Achieving a high level of knowledge and results within the design team
- Mentoring of junior members and graduates.
- 2D CAD experience
- Implementation and evaluation new technologies
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to represent my client at design team and client meetings and converse effectively with different teams within the business.
Qualifications and professional memberships
- HNC in a relevant Civil or Building Engineering discipline
- Extensive knowledge of the Buildings service industry.
The suitable Mechanical Design Engineer will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the Building services environment.
This role will require the Mechanical Design Engineer to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset.
If you would like further details on this vacancy please contact Luke Kemp on 01489 898166
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Mechanical Design Engineer
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...
- 3 routes you can take into an HS2 engineering career
There’s more than one route you can take to embark on an HS2 career. Which one will you choose?