- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Matchtech are working with a well-respected and global Shipbroker who provide an excellent service to the dry and wet markets. They are looking to expand their experienced team in Italy with an experienced Tanker Broker.
In this role some key main responsibilities will have you using your strong business development skills to secure vessels for the cargo transportation of your clients. You will be continuously analysing the market and providing insight to your clients and negotiating terms and contracts that are beneficial to all parties.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 3+ years' experience as a Tanker Broker.
- Be local to Italy or willing to relocate back to Italy.
- Have a portfolio of business that you can bring across with you.
- Experience fixing clean and dirty petroleum Tankers.
- Fluent English speaking skills.
- The right to live and work in the EU.
This role is offering a competitive salary that's relative to your experience and is a great opportunity to join a fast paced working environment with a friendly and dynamic team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.