- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client a leading water sector specialist is looking for electrician's to start ASAP on their site near Newport. 17th Edition required, water experience + panel wiring experience preferred.
- Attend site with PM to establish electrical requirements and order materials for the project.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely and as detailed in the RAMS. Responsible for ensuring that any new electrical installations are installed to good engineering practice and in accordance with company issued P&ID's.
- Ensure work is carried out in a timely manner and to programme and report any deviations or problems as they occur to the PM.
- Carry out pressure testing and complete documentation. Responsible for ensuring that all paperwork regarding installation is completed in line with company procedures are sent to the project manager to specified timeframes.
- Assist in the commissioning.
- Ensure work is completed to ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO14001 (Environmental) and ISO18001 (H&S).
- Ensure you own training is up to date.
- Responsible for assembly of products to specification as provided by the engineering team and that any electrical installation work undertaken has been tested in accordance with 17th Edition of the IEE regulations. Carry out electrical testing and complete the NICEIC documentation.
- Will act as the face of the company on customer sites and build relationships & partnerships with our external customers as well as our internal colleagues.
- Responsibility for environmental and H&S when on site and ensure control measures are in place in the field. Ensure that all activities undertaken on-site have associated method statements, risk assessments and permits and co-ordinate service activities on customer sites to ensure compliance with rules/requirements.
17th Edition - Essential
Panel Wiring Experience - Preferred
Previous Water experience - Preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.