- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
This is an Electronics Opportunity with a High Technology Design and Engineering Company based in Cambridge.
Working with famous manufacturers from around the world, giving you the chance to work with a range of innovative technology.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 1st Class or 2:1 BSc or BEng in Electronic Engineering, Robotics, Mechatronics or other relevant degree course
- Technical Experience within Electronics Design or Hardware Design.
- Analogue/circuit design experience & specification
- PCB schematic capture
- Digital/MCU circuit design & specification
- Experience in mentoring junior colleagues or the ability to do so.
- Able to work and communicate with additional teams.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- be comfortable with customer-facing interaction.
- Verilog development and verification
- Test experience
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- FPGA, VHDL, Verilog
- industrial experience
- Design for manufacture
- System-level architectural design
- Design of embedded control systems
- MatLab or Simulink experience
- Use of Python
- C/C++ development for embedded systems
- This a technical Electronics Role open to Junior Candidates up to Mid -level experience.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Electronics
- Meet the SCADA engineer who stops your bag getting lost at the airport
Have you ever wondered how your luggage gets from the baggage drop to the plane? Meet the engineer who makes sure you’re reu...