- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical/electrical supervisors to work on various water treatment sites throughout the Hampshire region. Industrial and/or Water experience is essential. £17-22 p/hour
- The role as a supervisor will be a 45 hour week and you will be responsible for managing teams of 6-8 fitters carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on water treatment sites.
- Previous fault finding experience is desirable as well as a working knowledge of control panels, pumps, Screen, scrapper systems, conveyors.
- You will ensure all work is carried out to meet deadlines as well as meeting relevant health and safety regulations.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- It is a van based role and work will be required on various sites throughout the week, a company work van will be provided.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.