- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Structural Engineer - Water
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Structural Engineer within Water to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Water division.
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Structural Engineer within Water to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Water division. This position is based in London and involves working on a wide range of Water projects.
- Structural design of heavy civil engineering structures from feasibility to site completion
- Design of reinforced concrete structures for water retaining applications
- Design of steelwork structures for industrial applications
- Good understanding of soil/structure interaction effects
- production of design calculations and preparation and review of drawings at all stages of a project
- project and team administration
- producing project related correspondence and reports
Qualifications and professional memberships
- Relevant engineering degree and related engineering background, Structural Engineering preferred.
- Working towards becoming a Chartered Engineer MIStructE or MICE
The suitable Structural Engineer will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the water industry.
This role will require the Structural Engineer to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset.
If you would like further details on this vacancy please contact Luke Kemp on 01489 898166
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.