- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Department Manager - Electrical & Machinery
Our client, one of the leading shipyards in the Middle East is looking for a department manager to join the organisation heading up the Electrical & Machinery department.
Scope of work:
- Overseeing and managing the maintenance activities carried out by the department on electrical fitting and machinery onboard the vessels. As examples such things as repair wrok for electrical equipment, engine room machines, propellers and other machinery.
- Develop and improve the department on productivity establishing timelines, costs, budgeting, quality of work carried out and safety.
- Minimum of 10 years experience within a shiprepair environment specialising in electrical & machinery
- At least 6 years in a managerial role
- Must be degree qualified, bachelors as a minimum
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- Start your maritime engineering career this Seafarers week
This Seafarers Awareness Week, Scott Cook looks at the exciting career opportunities for maritime engineers
- Skilled trades in short supply in the maritime industry
The maritime industry is in desperate need for more skilled trades to help build cutting-edge warships, submarines and leisu...