- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Department Manager - Electrical & Machinery
Our client, one of the leading shipyards in the Middle East is looking for a department manager to join the organisation heading up the Electrical & Machinery department.
Scope of work:
- Overseeing and managing the maintenance activities carried out by the department on electrical fitting and machinery onboard the vessels. As examples such things as repair wrok for electrical equipment, engine room machines, propellers and other machinery.
- Develop and improve the department on productivity establishing timelines, costs, budgeting, quality of work carried out and safety.
- Minimum of 10 years experience within a shiprepair environment specialising in electrical & machinery
- At least 6 years in a managerial role
- Must be degree qualified, bachelors as a minimum
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...
- Flagship UK aircraft carrier heads home
The mighty HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier will soon arrive in her home port of Portsmouth – a milestone moment for the...