- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Due to successful growth my client is looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to join their team in the North West assisting with the delivery of a key framework.
You will support the project team in coordinating the M&E aspects of a wide range of water and wastewater projects, including liaising with suppliers and subcontractors, and overseeing their activities. You will also carry out on-site installation and commissioning relating to mechanical elements of these projects. Preparation and understanding of technical reports and documentation to a high level is also key to success in this role.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage, as well as being environmentally and contractually aware
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.