- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for Mechanical fitters to start ASAP on a water treatment site near Dartford, London. Water sector experience preferred. CSCS card essential. 5 month contract
- Safe cost effective delivery of mechanical installations in line with company policies
- Taking responsibility for the health & safety of self and all under your control
- Installing steel + copper pipework.
- 45 - 50 hour week.
- 5 month contract with possible extension.
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification
- Able to work on own initiative
- Previous Water Treatment or Heavy Industrial Experience
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, general arrangement drawings, flow diagrams and follow bills of materials.
- PPE and Own Tools - Desired
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...