- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for Mechanical fitters to start ASAP on a water treatment site near Dartford, London. Water sector experience preferred. CSCS or equivalent essential. Pipefitting background desired.
- Installing copper pipework & stainless pipe work DN150 - DN350
- 45 - 50 hour week.
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification
- Able to work on own initiative
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, general arrangement drawings, flow diagrams and follow bills of materials.
- CSCS or equivalent - essential
- Pipefitting experience - essential
- Previous Water Treatment experience - Desired.
- PPE and Own Tools - Desired
- Thames Water Passport - Desired
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.