- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a leading D&B contractor in the water industry, are looking for an experienced Mechanical Supervisor.
You will report directly to the Site Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include.
* Support the Site Manager in maintaining a safe working environment for all employees, supply chain partners and visitors
* Management of our Mechanical Sub-contractor. Ensure they have the necessary documents in place e.g. Inspection and Test Plan, RAMS, programme etc
* Ensure that all relevant HS&E documents are correctly recorded when received and that they are the latest version
* Check that all relevant documents adequately describe the work to be carried out
* Produce and distribute Method Statements and Work Instructions as required by the Project Execution Plan
* Supervise work to ensure that it is carried out in accordance with Method Statements and Work Instructions
* record the progress of the works on record drawings or other suitable means when required
* Inspect and record incoming materials and their documentation where required
* Carry out regular checks on survey and test equipment where required
* Record all non-conformance and improvement opportunities and agree action with the person in charge of the works * Witness tests
* Assist in the determination of the works necessary to a failing pipeline to remedy a test failure
Qualifications and experinece.
Previous experience of working in the water and waste water industry
* Previous experience of testing chemical dosing lines
* HND/HNC Mechanical Engineering
* CSCS Card We are an equal opportunities employer
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.