- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Safety Assessment Specialist
We are currently looking to recruit a number of Safety Assessment Specialists at different levels based from our sites near Reading.
The Safety Assessment Specialists will be required to manage and advise in the assessment of nuclear, explosive and other major hazards associated with actual, planned and/or decommissioned facilities, plant, equipment or product. They will help to develop strategies for the development of safety assessments (safety case/safety basis/risk assessments) and complete complex safety analyses, assessments and associated documentation.
We are looking for the Safety Assessment Specialists to -
- Deliver safety assessments and other technical inputs to safety documentation to agreed quality and delivery standards.
- Provide technical input to the production of company policy, guidance and strategy to agreed delivery standards.
- Have experience in monitoring the use of risk assessment methods and technique.
- Hold a degree in a science or engineering based subject or vocational qualification (HND or equivalent) and/or extensive practical experience
All candidates must be able to obtain DV clearance before starting the role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Power and Nuclear
- Energy engineers highest paid in the UK
See the average salary of engineers in the UK and find out what an engineering job in energy could offer you.
- Wylfa Newydd power station to create thousands of new jobs
What job opportunities could the Wylfa Newydd nuclear plant offer engineers?