- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
A vacancy exists for a Software Engineer to join a team developing the next generation CAGE Mission Planning product.
These applications utilise leading edge technologies in a layered modular architecture to deliver a vivid user experience in a rich HMI. Work extends across multiple years to implement expanded capability for multiple Fast Jet and Helicopter platforms.
A well rounded background in Software Engineering is required, with a proven ability to deliver against tight timescales. Candidates who can demonstrate high levels of capability and experience in the following key areas are required:
- Java/C++/C# development for complex desktop applications with a rich HMI,
- Good problem solving skills,
- Working in a team using the AGILE/Scrum process,
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Experience of design using UML and OO development,
- Knowledge/experience in Mission Planning domain,
- Knowledge/experience in NASA World Wind,
- 4. Software Test Development and Execution in an AGILE/Scrum environment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.