- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
A vacancy exists for a Software Engineer to join a team developing the next generation CAGE Mission Planning product.
These applications utilise leading edge technologies in a layered modular architecture to deliver a vivid user experience in a rich HMI. Work extends across multiple years to implement expanded capability for multiple Fast Jet and Helicopter platforms.
A well rounded background in Software Engineering is required, with a proven ability to deliver against tight timescales. Candidates who can demonstrate high levels of capability and experience in the following key areas are required:
- Java/C++/C# development for complex desktop applications with a rich HMI,
- Good problem solving skills,
- Working in a team using the AGILE/Scrum process,
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Experience of design using UML and OO development,
- Knowledge/experience in Mission Planning domain,
- Knowledge/experience in NASA World Wind,
- 4. Software Test Development and Execution in an AGILE/Scrum environment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?