- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client, one the joint ventures supporting phase 1 works on HS2 are looking for an Environmental Advisor to be primarily based from their office in Birmingham to support them on a 12 month contract basis.
An Environmental Advisor is required, who has both experience of environmental management on site, but also in writing reports, plans and documents. The Environmental Advisor will oversee and coordinate Works Packages but also provide support to the more junior advisors;
- Assist with monthly sustainability PMU reporting
- Assist with production and review of Environmental Management Plans
- Undertake Environmental inspections and audits
- Provide environmental advice with regard to design, legal compliance and construction to the Fusion team and subcontractors
In general, the role is to oversee and assure the environmental input into all of our clients work packages and of subcontractor deliverables.
General/Other Work Packages
- To fulfil the role of Environmental Advisor and provide assurance and ensure compliance with the relevant Technical Standards.
- Provide a point of contact between the site and design teams
- Attend client and subcontractor meetings
- Experience of working within an environmental consultancy environment, or extensive experience of writing consulting type documents
- Management of subcontractors
- Management of programmes of environmental deliverables
- Experience in the planning process and dealing with local authorities
- Experience of environmental and sustainability data reporting
- Chartered environmentalist or membership to the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) or a similiar professional body.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.