- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Muti-diciplined Maintenance Engineer
Matchtech are working with a leader in paper based packaging who supply Cosmetics, FMCG and e-commerce and are looking for a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join them at their expanding site in Gosport.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join our team, working predominantly on the afternoon shift.
Key duties & responsibilities
Working on developing plant safety, quality and output levels by enhancing the mechanical and electrical efficiency of the machines
- Demonstrate first class problem solving along with understanding in developing preventative, predictive and reactive maintenance programmes.
- Identification and recovery of fault situations on all processing equipment and ancillary devices.
- Maximising equipment utilisation by carrying out effective preventative maintenance procedures, timely calibrations, routine safety checks on all processing equipment.
- Promoting an environment of continuous improvement at all times and assisting in process improvement projects.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Work closely with other engineering and production staff
- Flexibility to cover others holidays and work extra hours when needed
Desired Experiance and Qualifications
- Hold 17th Edition
- Excellent ability to fault find and a right first time approach to work
- Apprenticeship / HNC / Degree trained
- Proven experience in a multi-disciplined engineering role within a manufacturing environment
- Willing to work afternoon/evening shift
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- An energetic, hands on approach with an organised approach to work
- The ability to produce written communications to a high standard, along with good communication and numeracy skills
- A desire to develop knowledge, processes and experience
- A flexible approach to changing work tasks
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.