- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Asset Registration Assurance Analyst
The role of the Asset Registration Assurance Analyst exists to maintain and validate all Asset Data that is held within the Asset Register SAP for three licensed areas, EPN, LPN and SPN.
* Liaise with field staff and contractors to resolve outstanding information requests and ensure compliance with P283 guidelines of the COP4 Regulations
* Implement and Maintain the Asset Data Register SAP
* Electrical and Civil assets including substations, overhead lines, gas and fluid filled cables
* Inspection details
* Work History
* Condition data
* Site Details
* ESQC Risk Details
* Asset Details
* Update and maintain Task List and Maintenance plans
* Maintain remedial work orders
* Equipment Amendments notified via Asset Register Amendment Forms
* Add new equipment following CAPEX and Connection schemes
* Remove equipment including cancellation of Maintenance Plans and Work Orders
* Monitor and validate the data provided by Inspection and Maintenance Field staff and cleanse data.
* Validate entries in SAP, Netmap and PowerOn
* Resolve discrepancies in data and minimise inaccuracies
* Liaise with:
* Field staff and contractors to resolve data issues
* Control Diagram Administrators & Network Records Group to ensure consistent alignment of data across key systems
* Supply Chain personnel, who may register basic asset details in Ellipse on receipt
* Business Services personnel, who will update Ellipse with work and asset condition details captured on paper
* Asset Data Systems, who will maintain asset make & model templates, and drop down list look ups, on which Asset Registration will depend
* Maintain adequate cover at all times during the working day (Minimum 2 people)
* Avoid system downtime by adhering to the laid down business procedures
* Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations and company procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
* Practical understanding of electrical networks, plant & equipment at all voltages.
* Knowledge or experience in the registration of asset details.
* Skills will include the ability to correctly interpret data supplied from a wide range of field staff and contractors and to understand when data supplied could be inaccurate
* Comprehension of Company Policies and Procedures.
* Comprehension of Regulatory Policies and Procedures.
* Ability to work in a pressured environment as part of a highly focused team.
* Good level PC literacy, with the ability to learn and use a variety of systems with fast and accurate keyboard skills.
* Team working - The drive and ability to work co-operatively with others to achieve shared goals and optimise the contribution of all members of the team
* Analysis - The drive to bring rigorous analysis to all data issues, to understand the cause and effect and the impact that these will have on the company's assets
* Initiative - A bias for action and problem resolution
* Flexible attitude to work and working hours.
* Self motivated, with a strong drive to succeed.
* Ability to build good working relationships with other staff and other teams within UK Power Networks and external partners
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...