- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
New opportunity to join a world class systems providing technical support for a Foxboro DCS System on site.
The work will involve maintaining system reliability and performance by troubleshooting and diagnosing existing or potential System faults, implementing latest software /security patches and modifying existing control logic and operator displays.
The candidate will work closely with the UK Technical Support team to manage technical faults on the system and receive remote support on site when needed.
* Troubleshoot and Diagnose System Hardware and Software faults on Foxboro.
* Implement corrective action and prioritize solutions according to customer schedules and downtime costs.
* Perform regular System and Software Maintenance to check out and approve operational quality of system equipment and software on site.
* Troubleshoot issues and Setup communications from Foxboro DCS to 3rd Party PLC's/Servers using Industry standard protocols such as Modbus, Profibus, Control Logix, OPC etc.
* Assist Projects Team with On Site Installation and Commissioning of new Systems and Applications.
* Liaise with UK Technical Support Team to manage Customer support cases.
* Work with Sales and Proposals teams to provide technical support.
* Diploma/Degree in Chemical/Electrical/Control Engineering or related discipline.
* Control and Instrumentation or Electrical Apprenticeship.
* Experience and knowledge of Foxboro/DCS is preferred.
* Good fault finding and analytical skills essential.
* Previous experience and understanding of DCS or PLC's is essential.
* Relevant technical experience in Chemical, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical or Paper industries is preferred.
* Previous experience and involvement of major Projects and Commissioning is preferred.
* Good report writing and communication skills are essential.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.