- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Building services division. This position is based in Lincoln.
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Building services division. This position is based in Lincoln and involves working on a wide range of projects.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will be HNC qualified and highly confident in Mechanical Design Engineering within the Building services industry.
- Mechanical Design across various sectors including Retail, commercial, leisure, banking and Hotel.
- Delivering integrated Design in accordance with the clients design programme.
- Achieving a high level of knowledge and results within the design team
- Mentoring of junior members and graduates.
- Implementation and evaluation new technologies
- Stakeholder management
- Team management
- Ability to represent my client at design team and client meetings and converse effectively with different teams within the business.
Qualifications and professional memberships
- HNC in a relevant Civil or Building Engineering discipline
- Extensive knowledge of the Buildings service industry.
The suitable Senior Mechanical Engineer will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the Building services environment.
This role will require the Senior Mechanical Engineer to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset.
If you would like further details on this vacancy please contact Luke Kemp on 01489 898166
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?