- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
We have an urgent requirement for an Interior Designer to work in South London on 6month contract. The role will be working in the Architecture department supporting the interior design team.
The company is managing a review of their workplace and require a candidate with workplace design knowledge to support them in creating a front end strategy.
- Feasibility studies
- Review of buildings and floorplates
- Creating workplace standards and guidelines
- Delivery of detailed occupancy solutions
- Degree in either Interior Design or Architecture
- Consultancy background
- Workplace design knowledge and specialist knowledge of large scale workplace projects
- Data analysis
- AutoCAD/ Design visuals with SketchUp
The position is to start as soon as possible and candidates who are immediately available will be preferred.
Rate: £25ph ltd
Location: South of London
If you are interested in the position please apply online or alternatively feel free to give me a call to run through further details.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Architecture
- Video: Why HS2 will be career defining for engineers
In our short video, Matchtech’s HS2 expert, Graham Day, explains what the project is all about and the career opportunities...
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...