- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client is a leading manufacturing company who design and development electro/mechanical products and equipment supplied to a variety of manufacturing industries. They are looking for a Design Engineer to join their team.
Our client has recently moved to a new site and is investing in growing the business by taking on new engineers and new equipment. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing business.
Purpose of the job: Product Design and Development
- Design of manual, pneumatic and cordless dispensing equipment
- Design new products from concept to production
- Work with development team to improve existing products through iterative design changes and provide engineering support cross functionally within the organisation
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in the design of products ideally electro/mechanical
- Design Experience with plastic mouldings / castings / pressed metal work / machined parts.
- Working with design requirements and Product Development Processes to deliver new products
- Highly proficient in 3D CAD
- Drafting skills - knowledge of ISO specs, dimensioning standards and tolerance.
- Practical Application of formal design tools such as DMFEA
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Design Engineer
- Wylfa Newydd power station to create thousands of new jobs
What job opportunities could the Wylfa Newydd nuclear plant offer engineers?
- Rail jobs on the rise for engineers considering working on HS2
The new vision for a £286m revamp of Birmingham International station has been unveiled and it promises thousands of job opp...