- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Mechanical Plant Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a leading engineering client who are expanding their manufacturing team with a plant engineer. Initially a 3 month contract with a view to extend depending on the project requirements.
- Manage the implementation of changes to existing equipment subject to change management procedures
- Review and approval of equipment qualification documentation
- Co-ordinate calibration and trip and alarm testing activities with engineering technicians
- Review and approval of calibration and trip and alarm tests
- Carry out equipment commissioning activities, working with technicians and process engineers.
- Review and approval of commissioning procedures
- Supporting commissioning of utilities and process equipment, including diagnosing and rectifying instrument plant faults
- Identify maintenance schedules and spares strategy
- Familiar with working within hazardous areas subject to DSEAR/ ATEX
- Experience of working within a GMP (good manufacturing practice) environment
Pay & Working Hours:
- £27.00 - £30.00 per hour Umbrella / Limited Basis (PAYE route available)
- 08:30am - 4:30pm (Monday to Friday) Some flexibility with hours will be required.
To apply for this position, please submit your most up to date CV and Daytime contact telephone number
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.