- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
My client is looking to strengthen their Planning Team with a 4D Planner working on the Anglian Water Framework on a Permanent basis.
With this role the 4D Planner will be expected to develop the capability within the company to maximize 4D Planning techniques and act as the subject matter expert in 4D Techniques and methodologies.
As the 4D Planner you will be accountable for:
- To collaborate with DAC, BIM leads, Planners and Supply Chain to ensure alignment and quality of 3D models and P6 plans
- Build any standard libraries and appearances in Synchro to ensure consistent appearance of 4D animations
- Work with the Planning Manager to develop detailed implementation plan to raise visibility and use of the tool at Site
- Work with the Planning Manager to outline the future development and expansion of the use of Synchro in the Alliance
- Develop documentation required to support the implementation and progression of 4D Planning within the Alliance
- Promote the Digital Rehearsal process
- Explore the future development of 4D based Planning in the Alliance
- Initially act as the lead for delivering project specific 4D animations
- Develop and implement training and support material
- Ensure 4D plans are developed to ensure safe practices are embedded
- Confident in presenting to a wide range of stakeholders including Site Teams, Supplier, Client
- Excellent and passionate communicator
- Train, develop and support Planners and others in the use of 4D
- Transition the role from being the lead for delivering 4D animations into a coaching and mentoring role as the capability grows within the Alliance
- Work closely with the DAC and BIM teams and Planners to ensure 3D models and P6 plans are adequately developed to facilitate optimal 4D modelling
- Develop Alliance approach and capability for AMP7 and beyond
* Knowledge of Primavera P6 is required
- Requires extensive knowledge of Synchro 4D software
- Requires experience in using 3D modelling software (AutoCAD etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of Construction and/or Water Industry is required
- Be familiar with other methods of visualization; Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality
- Leadership skills - deliver and lead a team through digital rehearsal.
This position will also include a company car or car allowance.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.