- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Controls Project Engineer
My client, a systems integrator, are looking for a Controls Project Engineer to join their team.
- Degree / HND level qualification in a Science or Engineering discipline or proven track record in a relevant industry.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written, utilising technical English to effectively transfer design concepts to customers and Contron engineering staff.
- Adept at using MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to Design Build and Commission PLC systems is essential, with skills in other languages such as VB and C/C++/C# would be an advantage.
- Understanding of SCADA, and Graphics based HMI systems.
- Rudimentary understanding of electrical, electromechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- An area of expertise in either Process Control, Machine Control, Motion, Safety Systems, Water Treatment, Food or Pharmaceutical systems.
The Role Main Tasks/Primary Duties:
- Be involved in the complete project life cycle from inception through design, build and test, up to installation, commissioning and support.
- Deal with the client directly and manage both the technical and financial aspects of the project.
- Take technical responsibility for the quality and environment aspects of a project and be actively involved in the compliance to and development of the Integrated Management System.
- Produce specifications for systems, design concepts and test strategies, which will be used by others for system build and test.
- Build, test and commission software based control systems as an individual and as part of a team
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Control & Automation
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems