- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Quality Engineer
Our client is a Global company and a leader in their industry. They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team.
The job will participate in both the design and manufacturing process to ensure that all products represent the maximum quality and reliability attainable. You'll play a key role in ensuring product issues are promptly investigated and adequate corrective/preventative actions implemented. You'll also be responsible for ensuring that the products meet quality standards required to minimise quality costs and maximise customer satisfaction, whilst ensuring that procedures and processes are adhered to.
Education & Qualifications
- HND standard or above in either Quality/Production engineering discipline
- Six sigma Green Belt
- ISO9001/2008 Quality Management Systems
- Quality / Lean / Six Sigma tools: PFMEA, Control Plans, Root Cause Analysis (5Y's / 8D) etc
- Health and safety, and an awareness of overall behavioural standards and compliance in the work place
- Relevant experience in a similar role within a high volume production environment.
- Experience of machining, casting and moulding process (beneficial)
- Experience in the manufacturing of electronic/ internet connected products
- Proven track record of delivering robust permanent corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence of quality issues
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?