- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Shift Controls Engineer
New opportunity to join a global manufacturer as part of their core Night shift team on a 4 days on and 4 days off rotation.
Working 7pm to 7am, 4 days on and 4 days off. This role is offered at a salary of £35,000-39,000 per annum + 45% Night shift premium.
The successful candidate will receive training onday to Friday for between 3-6 months until you are ready with the equipment for nights
To assist in the development, production and documentation of control systems within a highly automated manufacturing environment.
* Assist in the design, implementation and validation of control systems for new processes.
* Support and optimise existing control systems.
* Implement and conduct training programmes for applicable support groups.
* Assist Engineering department where required.
* Any other related duties connected with the Company's business.
- Knowledge of PLC Programming packages ideally Rockwell (will consider other PLC)
- Ideally some SCADA programming experience.
- Base knowledge of SQL
- Must be able to undertake Fault Finding
If you are interested and would like to know more, please get in touch with the team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.