- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client is a leading engineering company supplying the Marine, Oil and Gas, Power generation and other markets. They are looking to recruit a Delivery Manager to join their growing business.
- Management of both standard & larger Project based deliveries. All risks to the business highlighted and mitigated.
- Delivery is maintained to schedule and financial reviews and profitability analysis should be constantly analysed & reported.
- To be the gate keeper for sales / contract handover ensuring that the scope is full understood and then communicated to the respective departments.
- To maintain close customer contact at all times, updating the customer of order status as required.
- Manage the Contract delivery of all orders, this may include large quantities of smaller orders or larger Project deliveries with multiple end customers.
- To be customer centric & ensure everything we do is done on time and to the highest quality standards.
- Close Liaison with the Sales & Technical Teams to ensure that with all loaded orders, contractual delivery & scope is fully defined, understood and cascaded in a timely manner within the business to the respective departments.
- Own the "Contract Delivery" responsibility, ensuring all contractual milestones are achieved on time and all risks to the business highlighted and mitigated.
- Close liaison with the business control team, ensuring accurate delivery invoices are raised in a timely manner and that an overview is controlled & maintained on any associated retention payments or potential LD exposure.
- Maintain all customer communications throughout the delivery cycle. Work closely with other team members to ensure customer visits, customer inspections are well planned and executed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all relevant information is timely cascaded to all departments within the business. Take ownership to ensure that the departments fully understand the customer specific needs.
- Own the delivery interface to the end customer. Will be the main internal stakeholder representing the customer.
- Ensure that during the delivery cycle, a close relationship is maintained with the Engineering & Operations team.
- Carry out financial reviews and profitability analysis on all contracts, with the business control team, to gain a full understanding of potential business deviation to budget
- To establish and monitor the related KPIs.
- Ensure legal compliance
- A Safety & Quality orientated mind-set must be established & maintained.
- Working towards / possess Prince 2 Qualification or other alternative Project Management qualification
- Experience in Contract / Project delivery either in the Oil & Gas / Off shore, Marine or Energy markets
- University Degree BA / BSc preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.