- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
My client are looking for a Decommissioning Manager to lead and manage a number of projects within the Nuclear decommissioning sector.
To manage projects in accordance with Jacobs procedures and appropriate Site Licence requirements, and to safely deliver the projects to time and budget. To utilise their technical background in order to understand project issues and to effectively manage the technical aspects of the programme. To work well at all levels, from "ground floor" operatives, to senior Jacobs and client staff.
* Experience in project management of a significant decommissioning project.
* Proven leadership qualities and record
* Degree level in appropriate engineering subject (mechanical, civil preferred)
* Significant nuclear industry experience
* Chartered Engineer
* On-site experience in working at Dounreay
* Demonstrable track record in risk management and mitigation
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.