- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
HR Advisor - Glasgow - 12 Months - £9.00p/hr PAYE
- Using an understanding of the business and relationship management skills to influence, facilitate and implement change
- Providing operational advice on a range of employment and performance issues and business change based on business needs, working in collaboration with the appropriate HR teams.
- Enabling people manager capability uplift, facilitating/supporting/coaching the manager in execution of people initiatives where necessary
- Investigating and resolving complex 3rd tier generalist type queries requiring business knowledge and face to face handling
- Reviewing business related people data to identify potential implications within the business context and environment and initiate local actions to resolve these as appropriate
- Channel information to and from HR Shared Services and give guidance to the business on how and where to access appropriate support3
- HR knowledge and experience- understanding of concepts and principles and how HR actively influences in other areas
- Degree qualified or suitable experience - ideally you will be CIPD qualified or working towards this type of qualification
- Previous working knowledge of continuous improvement projects
- Previous knowledge of Redundancy, Rationalisation and Organisation Design
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- Start your maritime engineering career this Seafarers week
This Seafarers Awareness Week, Scott Cook looks at the exciting career opportunities for maritime engineers
- Skilled trades in short supply in the maritime industry
The maritime industry is in desperate need for more skilled trades to help build cutting-edge warships, submarines and leisu...