- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
HR Advisor - Glasgow - 12 Months - £9.00p/hr PAYE
- Using an understanding of the business and relationship management skills to influence, facilitate and implement change
- Providing operational advice on a range of employment and performance issues and business change based on business needs, working in collaboration with the appropriate HR teams.
- Enabling people manager capability uplift, facilitating/supporting/coaching the manager in execution of people initiatives where necessary
- Investigating and resolving complex 3rd tier generalist type queries requiring business knowledge and face to face handling
- Reviewing business related people data to identify potential implications within the business context and environment and initiate local actions to resolve these as appropriate
- Channel information to and from HR Shared Services and give guidance to the business on how and where to access appropriate support3
- HR knowledge and experience- understanding of concepts and principles and how HR actively influences in other areas
- Degree qualified or suitable experience - ideally you will be CIPD qualified or working towards this type of qualification
- Previous working knowledge of continuous improvement projects
- Previous knowledge of Redundancy, Rationalisation and Organisation Design
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- 6 qualities of a successful Production Supervisor
What does it take to become a successful Production Supervisor? Louise Lees, Maritime Recruitment Specialist, describes the...
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...