- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
A leading UK defence company has a new requirement for a Configuration Engineer for a 6 month initial contract. Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate must be eligible for UK Security Clearance.
Responsible for the conduct of allocated Configuration activities including design, review and verification either on a major or minor project or within a Configuration team
* Contribute to the technical direction for their allocated scope
* Estimate the hours and duration required for own tasks
* Support planning input to project schedules and deliver own work commensurate with those plans
* Contribute information to project reports
* Maintain configuration management structures and tools
* Participate in and support progress meetings and reviews as required.
* Oversee transfer of configuration documentation to the Customer.
* Provide support to several Change Control Boards and support the preparation of review data packages and end item data packages.
* Registering and tracking of classified data within the company in accordance with MoD regulations, guidance and best practice.
* Processing of secret and secure documents internal and external to the company.
* CM documentation and company documentation review and archiving.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.