- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Administrator - Commissioning
Administrator - Commissioning - Glasgow - 6 Months - £12.25p/hr PAYE
- Supporting the Document Control process through creation, printing and filing of drawing & documentation packs for trials & commissioning.
- Support the 12 week look-ahead process through updating of checklists & collation of formal documents.
- Organise meetings & keep diaries for Management.
- Support Management Team MYO Input of progress & bookings for T&C staff.
- Producing documents using Microsoft applications as required / requested.
- Printing & distribution of reports
- General maintaining of copiers i.e. paper & toner supplies & reporting of faults.
- Recording Meeting minutes for managers & progressing actions where possible.
- Maintaining up to date filing of all related documentation i.e. Master Test Forms, Test Data and Installation Inspections (IIs))
- Maintaining diaries for respective conference room bookings.
- Distribution & re-direction of mail as appropriate to each area.
- Experience of working in multi discipline projects.
- Excellent IT skills particularly MS Excel & MS PowerPoint and Word.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- Start your maritime engineering career this Seafarers week
This Seafarers Awareness Week, Scott Cook looks at the exciting career opportunities for maritime engineers
- Skilled trades in short supply in the maritime industry
The maritime industry is in desperate need for more skilled trades to help build cutting-edge warships, submarines and leisu...