- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Administrator - Commissioning
Administrator - Commissioning - Glasgow - 6 Months - £12.25p/hr PAYE
- Supporting the Document Control process through creation, printing and filing of drawing & documentation packs for trials & commissioning.
- Support the 12 week look-ahead process through updating of checklists & collation of formal documents.
- Organise meetings & keep diaries for Management.
- Support Management Team MYO Input of progress & bookings for T&C staff.
- Producing documents using Microsoft applications as required / requested.
- Printing & distribution of reports
- General maintaining of copiers i.e. paper & toner supplies & reporting of faults.
- Recording Meeting minutes for managers & progressing actions where possible.
- Maintaining up to date filing of all related documentation i.e. Master Test Forms, Test Data and Installation Inspections (IIs))
- Maintaining diaries for respective conference room bookings.
- Distribution & re-direction of mail as appropriate to each area.
- Experience of working in multi discipline projects.
- Excellent IT skills particularly MS Excel & MS PowerPoint and Word.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- 6 qualities of a successful Production Supervisor
What does it take to become a successful Production Supervisor? Louise Lees, Maritime Recruitment Specialist, describes the...
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...